|Posted||11th January 2022|
|Salary||£35,100 to £44,200|
We are looking for a skilled and time served HGV/Trailer Technician to join our well-established haulage fleet maintenance team in Runcorn.
With a compact and equipped garage to work within this is an opportunity to work within a friendly environment, using your own initiative to organize your workload effectively.
- HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / Trailer Fitter / Trailer Mechanic
- Servicing and repair of vehicle to MOT standards
- An understanding of legal compliance
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults across the fleet
- Completion of all documents to high standards
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to when working.
- Ideally have level 3 in relevant technical qualification
- Ability to work on their own without supervision
- Full driving licence HGV class 1 advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Must have previous experience in similar job/role
HOURS / SHIFTS:
We have a variety of shift patterns to suit, including mon- fri and 4on 4off
£35,100 to £44,200 (dependant on shift)
Interested? Please upload an up-to-date version of your CV or send to firstname.lastname@example.org