Quick Apply Now
|Posted||9th March 2023|
Information Technology is a critical part of our strategy and operation, as a Senior engineer you will be responsible for the provision of project delivery, technical support, covering escalated user queries, incident and problem management inline with ITIL standards for hardware, software, LAN, WAN, data lines and telecoms.
- Performing support duties utilising the group IT tools to resolve incidents within business agreed SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Liaising with end users, first and second line technicians and third parties to resolve issues, setting expectations and keeping them informed of progress.
- To maximise the availability of the companies IT equipment and services and ensure that operational needs of the business are met.
- To support and mentor the IT Service Colleagues – Second Line team.
- To provide project support to the IT Project team as and when required.
- To ensure all IT related documentation is kept up to date in line with key IT process and procedures.
- Critical project delivery in both infrastructure and service.
- Provide senior level support with cover for first line when operationally required.
- To ensure the company’s IT equipment and services are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Effective use of the IT tools to manage incident, problem and change requests through to resolution within agreed SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Mentor and support second line colleagues.
- Infrastructure and network support.
- Communication with end users (customers) both internal and external.
- Project support when required.
- Ensure that all escalated incidents or problems have been documented accordingly prior to escalation.
- Creation and updating of documentation to reflect current practices and operating environments including reviewing process and procedures reporting any updates/improvements.
- Liaise with IT team, acting as the primary source of support between IT and all local sites when attending site visits.
- Support the IT service delivery team with technical advice and mentoring
- To promote good housekeeping within the department and demonstrate a professional and responsive image to others
- Compliance with all company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Compliance of WEE directive for disposals of IT equipment
- Out of hours support where required as agreed with line manager
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote in Warrington, WA4 4ST