|Posted||31st December 2021|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Operational Systems Administrator to join our ever expanding team in Loughborough.
You will be joining a high volume; fast paced Systems team and you will be responsible for ensuring the TMS is kept compliant, and users are capable and informed. This is a busy, very friendly, and sociable place to work.
- Compliance of the TMS
- Testing of new versions of software
- Problem solving with system issues
- Training of new users onsite and via online platform
- Assisting existing users to develop skills
- Reporting into & assisting the Head of TMS Operational
- Confident user of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of ESP / GTS systems or similar preferred
- Experience of ISO documentation preparation preferred
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
- High attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- UK Driving Licence
- Role is based in Loughborough but there will be the requirement for occasional national travel to our other sites.
What We Offer
- Salary up to £25000 depending upon experience
- Medicash Scheme
- Hours of 08:30 to 17:00, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Please upload an up to date copy of your CV to apply.