|Posted||26th May 2022|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced transport planner to join our night team in Runcorn, Cheshire to work Mon - Friday, 7pm - 5am.
Immediate start for the right person.
- Planning and coordinating driver load movements
- Liaise with drivers to ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Arranging deliveries and devising transport routes in the most cost-effective method
- Ensure company guidelines, quality, Health & Safety, and service are maintained
- Ensure housekeeping (empty legs, trailer number, solo movement) is kept at the highest quality to enable efficient reporting of empty running compared to revenue
- Be able to problem solve individually, be a swift reactor to issues and bring solutions to team planning issues
- Be target driven and motivated to constantly hit targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a transport office is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Someone who can work well in a team but also individually
- Good communicator
- Flexibility with regards to shifts
Hours of work
- 7 pm - 5 am / Mon - Friday
Salary and Benefits
- Salary D.O.E
- Health Cash plan
- + Additional benefits
Your future starts here! if you feel you have the qualities to join our fast-growing team, then apply today.
Please apply below or send CV and cover letter to email@example.com