Quick Apply Now
|Posted||9th March 2023|
Information Technology is a critical part of our strategy and operation, as IT System Trainer you will be responsible for the delivery of training to staff primarily in the TMS system (GTS / ESP). As well as training the role holder will be responsible for system changes and fixes on a day-to-day basis.
- You will be working alongside the IT and business teams in multiple locations.
- Providing training to staff across all brands.
- Onboarding of new team members, encouraging development of existing team members
- Act as the highest escalation point for queries from team members.
- Work with internal colleagues and external suppliers to deliver high quality, robust solutions.
- Team mentoring and leadership – training and shaping the team to strive for excellence.
- Providing a senior escalation path for the business for issues / queries.
- Managing the allocation, prioritisation and progression of your own tasks and projects.
- To ensure the company’s overall IT equipment and services are operating effectively and efficiently as designed and expected.
- Project support and recommendations provided to the project team when required.
- Regular audit checks ensuring that all documentation is kept up to date to reflect current practices.
- Liaise with IT team, acting as the primary source of support between IT and all local sites when attending site visits.
- Review process and procedures and report any updates/improvements
- To promote good housekeeping within the department and demonstrate a professional and responsive image to others
Additional Responsibilities (If applicable)
- Compliance with all company health, safety an environmental policies and procedures
- Compliance of WEE directive for disposals of IT equipment
- Out of hours support rota where required as agreed with line manager
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Demonstrable problem solving skills with the ability to look beyond the obvious.
- ITIL awareness
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington, WA4 4ST: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- training: 2 years (required)
- Hybrid remote in Warrington, WA4 4ST