|Posted||23rd March 2021|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service advisor manager to join our ever-growing team in Appleton, Cheshire.
Develops a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and thorough handling of customer requests. Works in a fast-paced environment and assists the Transport planning team to ensure all job creations are done correctly.
- Create jobs on the system for the planning team
- Liaise with the planning team to produce/ create a failed log report- this is to be sent out as and when failed loads occur
- Each morning input all WST rates
- Organise any rebooking of failed loads and ensure the system is updated
- Manage the Department inbox and forward emails to the relevant people
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers via telephone /email
- Work with the planning team to ensure all customers are contacted if there are late load issues.
- Each morning must review all system jobs to ensure all loads are completed
- Load Building- responsible for building efficient and rate effective loads to maximise trucks capability
- Check customer portals for new loads
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently
- Complete demurrage spreadsheet each day and send to relevant people
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good Communication Skills,
- Customer Service Support Experience
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Able to Work as a Team
- Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Pays Attention to Detail
- Fast Learner
- Engaging Personality
- Analytical, Patient
- Skilled Typist
- Phone Etiquette
Salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience.
Hours: 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday (1 in 5 Saturday AM – 4 hours)