|Posted||6th January 2020|
We are looking for a skilled and time served HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician to maintain, service and repair a variety of Trucks and Trailers.
With a compact and equipped garage to work within this is an opportunity to work within a friendly environment, using your own initiative to organize your work load effectivity.
- HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Trailer Fitter / Trailer Mechanic
- Servicing and repair of vehicle to MOT standards
- A understanding of legal compliance
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults across the fleet
- Completion of all documents to high standards
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in timely and efficient manner
- Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to when working.
- Ideally have level 3 in relevant technical qualification
- Ability to work on their own without supervision
- Full driving licence HGV class 1 advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Must have previous experience in similar job/role
• £13 per hour • Day shifts with overtime • Full uniform • Company pension • Full time permanent position