|Posted||21st May 2021|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a temporary receptionist (minimum 6 months) to join our team in Runcorn.
Job Purpose: You will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring visitor logbook
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Answering, screening and forwarding telephone calls
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains a clean and tidy office through monitoring the environment and ensuring the Office Expectations policy is adhered to
- Receiving and sorting daily mail correspondence and distributing to relevant parties/ departments
- Ordering and monitoring stationery supplies and grocery orders for the primary site and other depots
- Booking of transport and accommodation of employees when required
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Managing the calendar for both meeting rooms on site
- Contributes to team effort by completing general administrative tasks as and when required to support the operation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Out-going with professional attitude and appearance
- Front of House experience preferable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to listen and derive key information to pass on messages effectively
- Customer Orientated
- Highly Organised
- High Attention to detail
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks without direction
- Problem-solving and ability to use initiative
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
If you feel you have the qualities to join our fast-growing team, then apply below today.